• ExCom meetings should have PSU's address, the room is already reserved for the whole year. Alex Higgins to provide access to attendees.
    • Due to security issues, PSU now locks the Engineering building at 6 PM, people can have access using the tunnels from the building next door.
  • January ExComm: catering at Wilsonville, no pizza at PSU this time.
  • Chapter funds from Intel donations roll-over from one year to the next. Section support funds do not roll over to next year.
  • Moving forward, the Section will automatically transfer funds to Chapters IHOP accounts. Chapters only receive Section support if they meet MGA requirements along with their MGA rebates.
Actions items:
  • Connect with Computer Society (Sohrab) for them to give the Chapter Focus Presentation for the January meeting. OIT Portland-Metro SB will give the Student Branch Focus Presentation.
  • Take care of ExCom meetings and agenda
    • Jan agenda items include: Present 2019-20 approved budget, people's expectation from the Section in 2020 (committees to be formed), MGA rebates process
  • Heidi to update the meeting address back to PSU.
  • Take care of meetings in vTools, monitor chapters events and send monthly reminders for meeting reports.
  • Report attendance for COMSOC events in December.
  • Take care of the annual budget using Daniel's file.
  • To present on MGA requirements for their rebates during Jan ExCom.
  • Take care of senior membership elevation with Diwakar, Heidi, and Michael.